Thursday, March 4, 2010

March Madness Day 4-

Well you tea junkies are CRAZY!  Although it has only been 4 days it feels like 30, but I am not complaining.  Just wanted to give everyone an update that we have sold out of our Lime colored 2 cup teapots, Purple 3 cup teapots, and our red 6 cup teapots.  We still have some great teapots that are at a crazy low price not to mention the amazing selection of teas that we offer.  I wanted to let everyone know that I have been on a Chai kick and would like to hear anyone's Chai recipes.  Let me know what they are and I will try them and post what I thought.  In order to be fair I must know what chai you use in your mixture and the exact way you take it.  I hope everyone is having a great March and getting ready for an even better weekend!!

0 comments: