Tuesday, March 2, 2010

You Have to Try it!!

Okay Fans,

  I have been getting tons of emails about this whole Chai thing.  The normal question is "do you really put milk and sugar into your tea?". I have to tell you that when I first heard of this age long concept many years ago, I was like "NO WAY".  Finally I took the jump by brewing some of my favorite Cochin Masala Chai and added 1/2 teaspoon of sugar and a touch of milk and boy was I pleasantly surprised.  I must confess that I was once an avid Starbucks coffee drinker and I still remember......"Can I get a triple vinte toffee nut latte?".  I will tell you that my Cochin Masala Chai with milk and sugar took coffee out of my life for ever!!  So I challenge everyone out there to take your favorite spiced chai, brew a cup and put a little sugar and milk.  Let me know what you think, I cant wait!!!

0 comments: